WHEELOCK SERIES MT MULTITONE HORNS AND HORN-STROBES
The Wheelock Series MT Multitone Horns and Horn-Strobes offer a choice of eight nationally and internationally recognized alerting sounds.
The Wheelock Series MT Multitone Horns and Horn-Strobes offer a choice of eight (8) nationally and internationally recognized alerting sounds: Horn, Bell, March Time Horn, Code-3 Tone, Code-3 Horn, Slow Whoop, Siren or Hi/Lo Tone. The Code-3 horn and tone patterns are engineered to comply with NFPA/ANSI Temporal Pattern specifications without requiring additional equipment.
Each MT and MT Strobe appliance has two user selective sound output levels: STANDARD dBA and HIGH dBA. The MT-12/24 provides dual voltage capability in one unit, 12 VDC or 24 VDC operation, filtered or FWR. The MT Strobe Electronic appliances operate with 24 VDC and may be used with filtered or unfiltered (fullwave-rectified) input voltages. Separate input terminals are available and shunt wires are provided to enable both tone and strobe to operate simultaneously from a single input.
- Designed to meet or exceed ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI Standards and Accessibility Guidelines.
- One alarm appliance with eight (8) selective signals to provide superior sound penetration for various ambient and wall conditions with two field selectable sound output levels.
- Code-3 Horn and Tone meet ANSI/NFPA temporal pattern for standard emergency evacuation signaling
- FIRE and AGENT markings available
- MT-12/24 and MTWP-2475W models can be used in outdoor applications
- Multi-Candela MT Strobe models have field selectable 15/30/75/110 candela settings
- Weatherproof MT Strobe, MTWP-2475W-R is rated for 180 cd @ 77°F (25°C) and 75 cd @ -31°F.
- Polarized inputs for compatibility with standard reverse polarity type supervision of circuit wiring by an alarm panel
- Flush and surface mount options; no additional trimplate required for flush mounting
- IN and OUT wiring terminations accept two (2) #12 to #18 AWG wires at each terminal
Listing & Approvals
- UL 1971, UL 1638, UL 464
- California State Fire Marshal (CSFM)
- FM Approved (MT-12/24-R and MTWP-2475W-FR)