AIR-Intelligence™ Smoke Detection (HSSD®)
The AIR-Intelligence high-sensitivity smoke detection system (HSSD) provides superior early warning smoke detectors that adapt to virtually any environment.
AIR-Intelligence HSSD continuously adapt their sensitivity to the environment in which they are installed, providing alarm thresholds which are ‘relative’ to the background particle levels in the protected area, instead of placing the alarm threshold at a fixed level relative to ambient conditions. At any time, the detector’s performance remains constant, regardless of fluctuations in the normal background particle level. AIR-Intelligence detectors only respond to particle levels significantly above the expected background level, such as from a genuine fire situation.
Chỉnh sửa nội dung!
- High-sensitivity provided by laser-based forward light scatter mass detection and particle evaluation for reliable early warning detection
- Four programmable alarm thresholds (Aux, Pre-Alarm, Fire 1 and Fire 2)
- ClassiFire™ Perceptive Artificial Intelligence system
- Dual Technology LDD 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and Elimination system
- tương tự như trên
- Particle Sensitivity Range: 0.003 to 10 micron
- The Industry’s Widest Sensitivity Range: 0.00046 to 7.62% obs/ft
- RS-485 built-in as standard for networking and remote communications. Up to 127 detectors per loop with 4,000 ft. between devices.
- RS-232 built-in for direct PC interface without the expense of high level interface equipment
- Powered by 24-Volt DC regulated supply, low current draw
Listing & Approvals
- FM Approved
- cULus Listed
Tài liệu liên quan
Kidde AIR-Intelligence™ ClassiFire™ Data Sheet
Kidde AIR-Intelligence™ LDD Data Sheet
Kidde AIR-Intelligence™ Pipe Fittings
Kidde AIR-Intelligence™ PipeCAD Data Sheet
Kidde AIR-Intelligence™ PS25 Power Supply Unit, 240v
Kidde AIR-Intelligence™ Remote Display Unit (RDU)
Kidde AIR-Intelligence™ SenseNET Remote Signaling, Interrogation & Setup Softwre
Interested in purchasing AIR-Intelligence™ Smoke Detection (HSSD®)?